Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 29th 2014

Dear Diary,

Another hard day at school, I thought. Maybe I should stay in bed and try to forget about this horror. I really wish I could forget about my colleagues who keep disrespecting me. I wish I could break free from my awful class and all these mean students that keep laughing at me. Finally, I wish I could get my hands on that genious person who created this 'wonderful' institution.
All of a sudden I heard a familiar voice:

She: Get up sweetheart, time to go to school !
Me: But honey, I don't want to go there !
She: Oh, stop this nonsense Pawel, you have to go !
Me: Please, just let me stay in bed today ! I hate this place, nobody likes me there and I feel so depressed !
She: Pawel Goderski, get up immediately and get ready for school !
Me: But why can't I stay at home just for once ?
She: BECAUSE YOU'RE THE DAMN HEADMASTER !!!

6 comments:

Kalina said...

Is "The history of the star wars" one of the obligatory subjects in your school? :D

Dark Lord of the Sith said...

Well, of course it will be oligatory as well as the extremely detailed final exam ;-)

agnieszka said...

I didn't see that coming:)))

Cherry said...

wow, that was great :) really G-R-E-A-T! :)

isska said...

that was even better than GREAT!!!:D

AgataL said...

I'm really impressed! Congratulations Headmaster ;)