Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sith's childhood


Believe it or not but Dark Lords of the Sith can be in some cases quite cute children ;-). This image presents Me when I was about 7 years old. On my laps you can see my beloved dog - Bugsy. He was probably the fastest dachshund in the galaxy, unfortunately he got killed when a car ran over him. Anyway I hope you like this photo because it is very important for me. Actually, I haven't got many photos together with Bugsy since I had him only for few months.

Take care

3 comments:

Cherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherry said...

OMG... you look so cute in this picture :P and respect for Bugsy, the best puppy ever :)

Kalina said...

Little Goder and little Bugsy-cute or as I've heard some younger people say- sweeetaśne... :D great photo :)