Sunday, December 21, 2008

Concerning music taste

When it comes to music I am probably one of the most tolerant people you can get. I really enjoy listening to ANY kind of music. Of course I have my favourite bands and artists, nevertheless many of them represent so different styles that it is difficult to find any logical reason why I like them. Perhaps, this is just another strange feature of the Sith Lord's personality. Well, let's see some examples.

As you probably deducted from the blog's layout I'm very fond of Star Wars films. As a fan I assure you, Star Wars would be nothing without its outstanding music composed by John Williams. Check out one of the most symbolic tracks of the whole Saga, the famous Imperial March.



I hope you have the right mood now as I'm going to present you one of my favourite artist's song. Eminem - is a white hip-hop star who broke the stereotype of black rapper's domination. This particular song is supported by Dido's vocal.

EMINEM - 'STAN'



I want also to introduce another hip-hop artist, this time he is black ;-). Although I like him, I think his recent achievements become worse and worse, but still see his earlier clip.

50 CENT FEAT. THE GAME - 'HATE IT OR LOVE IT'



Now to prove the contrast I already mentioned I give you a song performed by one of my favourite bands. My adventure with Linkin Park started with their album 'Hybrid Theory', this is why I want you to listen to a single entitled 'Crawling'

LINKIN PARK - 'CRAWLING'



Last but not least I hope you'll enjoy listening to a typical trance single performed by one of the best DJ's in Europe. You 'll now truly experience the diversity of my music interest and I hope you won't become negatively prejudice to my personality ;-) Enjoy

DJ TIESTO - 'ELEMENTS OF LIFE'

No comments: